360 Assessments with G.A.P
Governance Assessment Process Tool
We assess a Board's governance capability - from processes to behaviour, enabling board members to govern more effectively. Our 360 Assessment will assist you in understanding how well your board meets these criteria.
As a board member or trustee you should be confident that:
- The performance of the organisation is reaching its full potential;
- Information received is sufficient, timely and accurate;
- The composition of the board is diverse, yet brings a balance of experience and wisdom, and aligns with the organisation's strategic intent;
- Processes and procedures reflect best practice;
- Your board will not be exposed to influences that could impact on the reputation of the board members and the organisation.
Feel satisfied that:
- The board can keep up with and manage the changing risks facing the business;
- The board is prioritising and assessing the effectiveness of its risk management and corporate governance procedures;
- The organisation is engaging with its shareholders and stakeholders.
Appreciate and understand:
- Management's, shareholders' and stakeholders perception of the board's performance;
- The level of respect and trust required between board members, board and management, board and shareholders and stakeholders.