Advisory Board Members
Praedium Discovery – Trading in NZ under the ‘RealMap’ brand
Do you have the skills and desire to assist a growing business?
We are looking for two Board Members who would like to become members of a newly created advisory board for an established company with potential to develop new markets.
Managed by two company directors with a wide range of skills and experience, this business is delivering a service to the real estate and the print media industry in New Zealand and Australia. At present, further product development is in progress in readiness to enter new markets both in New Zealand and internationally. The company’s head office is situated in the Waikato region and currently has a staff of seven.
As a Board Member your task will be to contribute strategic leadership and ensure the company continues to achieve its goals.
We are looking for two board members who have the following attributes:
- Strong governance skills.
- A track record as a director or advisor.
- Strong Professional Networks.
- Strategic Leadership ability.
It would also be advantageous to have experience in any of the following: business ‘start up’, product development, IT industry experience, international business.
- To act in good faith in the best interests of the Company
- A commitment to best practice governance
- To act in a way that ensures that the financial position of the Company is sound
- To ensure that the philosophy of the Company is upheld.
- Attend meetings of the Advisory Board (five meetings per annum but seven in the first year, meetings will take 3-4 hours)
- Engage in decision making and strategic planning for the Company
- Work with and advise executive management
- Attendance at scheduled Advisory Board meetings
- Full participation in the deliberations of the Advisory Board.
Term of Office: The first term of this appointment shall be for two years. This appointment may be extended. Remuneration:Remuneration is attached to the position of Board Member.
Applications are open now: Send your CV and covering letter to bev@boardroom360 outlining your experience relevant to this position.
Applications close on 4.00 p.m. Friday, 28 March 2014 or when suitable applicants are found.